I was humbled the other day. We passed by this one person in the street. He was very much drugged out of his mind. We decided to try to talk with him and his family. The whole time we were talking I had in my mind. He will never change this is a waste of time. That is when the Lord showed me not to judge and brought me back to humility. In 3 days we passed by again and all the goals we left with him he was completing a lot of them. We set a goal for him to stop the drugs in a month. The drugs he was using are very Strong. It was weird that his personality completely changed in those three days. Plus he wants the Book of Mormon. I think he to can tell the power that the Book of Mormon has. If you could all put his name into your prayers that would be great. Also pray for the success of my mission (Mission São Paulo South). His name is Marcelo. Thank you so much.
I know that God can work miracles if we show our faith. If we stop using our faith and don't have faith in God nothing will happen. I love this Church and I love my savior and redeemer. I know that he saved me from an ever lasting suffering. His sacrifice saved me. For this I am grateful.
Elder Daniel Parkinson
Happy Easter 2012!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment