Well mother how are things going? It is really hard for me to believe that I only have two more weeks left. I do not really believe it. I will only use the Internet two more times after today to be able to talk with you and then I will be able to see you. It is really weird how time goes by so fast. It seems like yesterday that I was in the CTM or at home packing for the mission. Time really does go by really fast. It is because of this realization that I decided and came to the fact that we really need to take a lot of care of the time we are given. We really need to be doing the things that will help us to have Eternal life. I really loved the Talk about Desires. What really are our biggest desires? Do we all desire to have Eternal life, etc.? It really made me think about how important it is to have the desire to do good. I testify that the power of desire is great! According to our desires miracles can happen. I have realized these last few months that my desire to baptize and to save people have really made the difference. The more I desire to do good and to baptize the more elects I find and the more that the Lord helps me. We really need to have the desire to do good.
Well......... Sorry I will have to stop here. The Internet has fell through about 4 times and I do not have enough time now to be able to write you. It is kind of frustrating when the Internet falls through like that. Just know that all is going well. Conference was soooooo great! I was able to learn so many great things. Also so many miracles have happened this last week!!! It seems like these miracles will continue. I really hope so. I will keep trying my hardest until the very last minute. That is why I was called to serve two years not one year 11 months and 29 days. For Two years and so the work goes on. I love the mission so much. I love you all so much. Mother you are so great. Until next week.
Elder Daniel J. Parkinson
Ps. I still have not received your package. I hope that I receive you package before I leave if not I told Elder Fujimoto that he can keep the package for himself unless there is something inside that I will really need.
Happy Easter 2012!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment