Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Full of Advise this Week
I heard a story that is so true. I think it could apply to all of us as we go to the Lord for answer’s: (A kid was calling for his mother. He didn’t hear anything. He ran to the kitchen and was yelling the whole time mom, mom where are you. He kept looking. He went everywhere. Until finally he found her in the barn. The kid said mom why didn’t you answer. The Mom said son I was responding but you didn’t listen.) Lots of times we are so busy about getting an answer so fast and losing a little bit of patience or trust that we keep yelling or keep praying without listening. We really cannot make it through this world without help. That is why we need our savior. He will always help. We just have to look for him with peace in our hearts and with our feelings open to receive.
When life gets hard kneel. Just kneel and keep kneeling until you feel better. I know that God loves us. I know this is the true church. I really want Grandma to go to church. I do not want any more excuses.
I should be sending the picture chip any time now. I will for sure send it before I reach one year so don’t you worry.
I will never give up on the mission and I will never give up on our family. The work of God must go on. The people need it. The people need to know the blessings of the gospel. All I can say is go to God go to the temple and pray to Christ for what you need to do in your life and He will help you. Krystal and Walt raise your kid right. I will help it play sports. Need pictures and mailed letters from family.

No comments:

Post a Comment