Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baptism this Week

I have been so busy lately with the work. We are going to have a baptism this week and I am so excited for that.
Also if you got ideas for how to unclog some pores on my nose. Also I would like to say that I have been getting your letters, and I received your package. Thank you so much for the map. That helps a lot. Also thank you for the muffins me and my companion enjoyed them the other day. That was amazing.
I have no doubt that God loves us and that He cares for each one of us. I walk by faith not knowing what will happen just knowing it will be fine. I will suffer all my life if it means living with you and our family and God and Jesus for the rest of eternity.
Elder Parkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment