Friday, April 16, 2010

Trust in the Lord

This week has been great. We have had a great time and I have learned a lot. Also this next transfer I will be with another American in the same area. He has 6 weeks more than me on the mission. I knew him in the CTM and he is way tight. We were good buddies in the CTM so this should be a great Transfer.

All I have to say is put all your faith in the Lords hands. Put your life into his hands for he will guide you. Pray unto him and fast. I know that the Lord will bless all of you. Also have confidence in what the Lord decides is right. At times we do not understand what is going on but we just have to trust in the Lord.
That is why I love Proverbs 3: 5-6 “ 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
I know that this scripture is true. We all need to just put our lives into the Lords hands. I love this gospel so much. I know that it is the only way to eternal happiness. Search to do the things that God wants and you will find happiness. Don’t let Satan get to you by using other people.
As for my email it is daniel.parkinson@myldsmail.net.

Elder Parkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment