Well i just hope that I can fulfill my calling and bring people unto our father in heaven. I love this work so much. I am so happy for all the blessings that the savior has given me. I am so grateful for my mission. I love my new area and my new comp. it is a lot different but I love it. It all just depends on our attitude I decided. Well this week has been pretty chill. I was just trying to get used to the new life as a Zone leader. I will have more to talk about next week.
I love this gospel and the hope and happiness it gives me. I learned this week a little more about the atonement and about intelligences. It was a really great study. All things have an intelligence. Christ didn’t make miracles when he cured people. All he did was God Science. He talked to the intelligences and told them to get back to work. That is how the Priesthood works. The intelligences honor God and the priesthood when we are worthy and they obey and get back to work or move and do something else. So when Moses moved the Red Sea all he did was talk to the Intelligences and told them to separate for a little bit. Isn’t that amazing!!!! I love this gospel and the knowledge I am gaining every day.
Elder Parkinson
Happy Easter 2012!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment