Well I have two quotes that I would love to share with you. I translated them from Portuguese so I hope that it works out.
First is:
We acquire true faith when we have trials and hurt. Your faith will grow, you will progress, and your testimony will be strengthened.
Second is:
There is no other greater power in the world than that of a mother that loves God( Heavenly Father) and listens(hears) to his counsel to help her guide her children. No greater power can a mother have that makes the Lord her best friend and counselor.
I know that these two quotes are true. I have really engulfed in reading. I love it so much. The mission is great. I love you all so much . I know that this is the work of God. I know that Christ loves me and you. I know that The Book of Mormon is the key to help us and other People. I know that Prayer is the key to happiness and the church is the key to enduring through the week and that going to the temple is the way for us to return to our home celestial. I know that this is the true church.
P.S.
I have a challenge for all of you.
I would love for you to watch every single session of conference and Read at least 6 chapters in the Book of Mormon in between each session and then read 6 chapters after each session Saturday and Sunday. That is a total of 24 chapters in two days. I really want you to try this. I know that you will find answers and that the Spirit of the Lord will be poured out round about you. I know that you will love the Lord even more and God will bless your life's. You will really find some answers. Also I really want you to invite the whole family to do this. After I would love for you all to tell me how it was. It will be a little harder for me but I will try to do it as well.
Also Read these scripture’s
Alma 38:5
Isaiah 58:9
Doctrine and Covenants 1:38
Elder Parkinson
Happy Easter 2012!
13 years ago

Will do!
ReplyDelete