Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Change/Remember to Pray

Well this week has been interesting. I am now taking care of two wards and two stakes and my zone. haha. I guess the Lord has more confidence in me than what I have in myself. It will be interesting. It is great though to have my comp with me. He will help a lot with all of this. He is always pretty positive. My ward split last week and they didn't even tell us that they would do that. Our mission president didn’t even know. So it was a pretty big surprise. So now I will be taking care of two wards and a little bit more area than before. That will be great. I always have liked a good challenge. Well this last week has been great and a little bumpy. I would ask you all to pray for me always. It seems as though the enemy lately would like me to stop my work. I would ask for you all to pray for me to have strength and to stay animated and always do the little things. I will need your prayers. Prayers really do make miracles happen. Until now though no worries all is well and I really love my mission. I just would ask for your prayers to help me come even closer to the Lord. Yesterday we found a family that is really amazing. They are so great. We found a family where the mom and dad are married, that is very rare here in Brazil. They are a great family and seem to be very united and really yearning for the Gospel. I am excited to keep teaching them. It will be a great experience. Thank you for everything that you are all doing for me. I know that this is the true church and that God is always on our side when we do the things we need to. I love my savior and know that he suffered for me and paid for my sins. That is such a great blessing to know these things. I also know that God made a perfect plan for all of us. It is so great to know these things. I feel really blessed to have this knowledge in my life. Sorry that I cannot write that much more. I need to go and teach the people about our Heavenly Father and Savior. They need to hear this great message that we have. I love my mission so much. I tell you all now that I don’t know if I will get a chance to write next week. We will have a big meeting with all the leaders. I will try my hardest but just a warning. Love you all. I KNOW THIS IS THE TRUE CHURCH AND THAT GOD LOVES US. Be strong and do the little things and God will be on your side. Thank you again for everything. Know that all is well.
Elder Daniel Parkinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment