Tuesday, February 15, 2011

3 New Baptism

Mother,

Well it is good to hear that all is going well. Also good to hear that Brandon Lowder returned. I hope that he is doing well.. Well mother about the sending me things. You can send whatever you think that I would like. I mean by the time I get it I will be coming home almost. haha. So I really do not need anything. The only thing that would be great about this time would be money. haha. But I really do not need that either. Just let everyone know that if they would like something from Brazil they need to send me some money to get it for them. ( If you want anything send mom the money and I will put it in his checking account and he can just use his debt card.)
I did hear about Jason´s chickens. ha. I think that will be a very interesting experience. I should be great
The work has been great lately. I am really loving the mission so much each and every day. I do however; realize that I am getting really tired. ha. I think that after the mission I will need a week just to be able to sleep. I am really just dead. We were blessed last week with 3 more baptisms. The Lord really is so great. We just try our hardest and come short and he does the rest and makes the miracle happen. I am so grateful for the Lord and for the help that he is always giving me. This coming week we are planning on having at least one more baptism maybe two more. This young lady is great. She was really prepared by God for this day. I am the one that should be teaching her but she is teaching me. ha. The mission is so great because you can really see the changes that everyone is going through. It is great to see someone you taught change for the better. It brings you such a great feeling inside. Well the mission really is great. I really do not have words that describe the happiness that I have. I really do not think I have been so happy in my life. It is weird to see that I am very happy but at the same time very stressed. I never really thought that these two things could exist at the same time but I was wrong. I am so stress with things to do but I am also so happy with the things that have been going on and the things that I have to do. I love the mission field. I really do not know how I will feel leaving this area and Brazil. It has really turned into my home this last little while. I love the language and I love the people. I really do have a love for these people that I cannot describe. I finally understand what Justin meant when he said that he loved and loves the people in Indiana. Well I got to get going. I just want you all to know that I love you all and pray for you often. I love my Father and God. I know that he cares about me and helps me if I let him. I love my savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. I know that he died for me so that I can live. I love this great plan that God made for us. As I say in Portuguese....Só alegria!!! or in English just happiness. hhaaha. I love this work. I know that God really does help me every single day. Thank you for everything that you are all doing for me. I love you all. Until next week.
Again mother I would like to say that I love you and am grateful for your example to me. Congrats on everything that you are doing and have done in your life. I love you.
Elder Daniel J. Parkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment